"The Perfect Storm" is the fourth episode of Season 2 of ABC's A Million Little Things. It was written by Julia Cohen & Ashley Sims, and directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado. It is twenty-first episode of the series overall, and premiered on October 17, 2019.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode starts right after the end of "Mixed Signals".
- The blackout of this episode was inspired by the New York City blackout of July 2019.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Gallery of photographic stills used to promote the episode.
References[edit | edit source]
- UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Thursday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.17.2019, by Mitch Metcalf, Showbuzzdaily.com (October 18, 2019)
- A Million Little Things: the perfect storm (10/17), by ABC, Wdtvpress.com (September 30, 2019)
- This episode was inspired by the blackout in New York City. I ate hot dogs with people I never met before. #AMillionLittleThings, by DJ Nash, Twitter (October 17, 2019)