"The Lunch" is the fifteenth episode of Season 2 of ABC's A Million Little Things. It was written by Geoffrey Nauffts & Katie Scheines, and directed by Richard J. Lewis. It is the thirty-second episode of the series overall, and premiered on February 27, 2020.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Gary accidentally crashes Maggie's first date with a new guy, and Delilah is forced to have "the talk" with Sophie. Rome has an important meeting with a Hollywood big shot, while Eddie teaches Dakota a tough lesson in what it takes to succeed in the music business.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode takes place four months after "Time Stands Still", and a few days after "The Sleepover".
- This is the first episode where Charlie does not appear since her birth.
- Per DJ Nash, the name of Maggie's date is "Larry" because they wanted to tease the episode's editor, whose name is Larry.
- The fact that Maggie has only Henry Winkler's autograph on her shelf is a reference to DJ Nash's own childhood. He revealed on Twitter that Winkler is the only person he ever wrote to as a kid and asked for his autograph, before having the chance to work with him years later.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Gallery of photographic stills used to promote the episode.
References[edit | edit source]
- UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Thursday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 2.27.2020, by Mitch Metcalf, Showbuzzdaily.com (February 28, 2020)
- A Million Little Things: the lunch (2/27), by ABC, Wdtvpress.com (February 10, 2020)
- Larry edited tonight’s episode. So we had to tease him about his name., by DJ Nash, Twitter (February 27, 2020)
- What was your favorite star sighting ever? Mine was with @hwinkler4real. Only person I ever wrote to as a kid and asked for his autograph. Years later, I would get to work with him. Henry, there’s a shout out to you in tonight’s episode. #AMillionLittleThings, by DJ Nash, Twitter (February 27, 2020)