This page is dedicated to the fourth season of ABC's A Million Little Things. The renewal was announced on May 14, 2021. Filming began on July 27, 2021 and is scheduled to end on April 13, 2022.
The season will consist of a total of twenty episodes. It airs on Wednesdays at 10:00 PM. It premiered on September 22, 2021 with "Family First", and will conclude with "Just in Case" on May 18, 2022.
Confirmed new elements/information about Season 4's storyline:
Season three had our A Million Little Things family facing challenges on screen that mirrored our own in real life. Between the forces of a global pandemic and the seismic push for social change, our group of friends navigated new and challenging territory. In season four, we'll see our group come together again in aspirational and uplifting ways as they help each other through life's unpredictable curveballs.
When we last saw Eddie, he was grappling with his life in a wheelchair and fighting for joint custody of his son. Just as he approaches a sense of normalcy and independence, a mysterious phone call from the woman who hit him threatens to turn his world upside down once more. Will Eddie learn to let go and find acceptance for his new life, or will he fall back into old destructive habits?
Finally emerging from the shadow of her marriage, Katherine allows herself to discover who she is outside of a relationship, and more importantly, who she wants to be. Katherine's journey of self-discovery takes her to some surprising new places as she shirks labels and learns to live without the word "should" in her vocabulary.
Forced home from England by circumstances beyond her control, Maggie found her groove as a podcaster, earning a loyal audience and helping Sophie find her own voice. This season, we'll find Maggie committing even further to her mission to help people, which will lead to new personal and professional heights... until a ghost from her past emerges and threatens to send her into a tailspin.
Rome and Regina watched the pandemic crush two dreams: his movie and her restaurant, but it also unexpectedly revived an old one when they became foster parents to Tyrell. But now that Tyrell knows the truth about his mother's deportation, the family harmony will be thrown into discord. We'll watch as Rome and Regina land on their feet but on divergent paths that will test the strength of their marriage.
Trapped in France during quarantine, Delilah finally returned to Boston only to find herself a stranger to her own children. Danny summoned the courage to come out at school, while Sophie sought justice against the man who assaulted her. But with Delilah determined to return to France, her kids are forced to choose between keeping the family together or staying in the only home they've ever known.
And in the final moments of season three, the guilt and anger Gary felt over Sophie's assault led him to the doorstep of the man responsible. As we unpack the events of that fateful night, we'll watch Gary fight to preserve his friendships and, most importantly, the future that he's been longing for with Darcy.
As the season unfolds, we'll watch through laughter and tears as our friend group navigates new identities, new careers and new family formations, all while learning what it means to be family, what it means to love, and what it means to seek forgiveness.
- David Giuntoli as Eddie Saville
- Romany Malco as Rome Howard
- Allison Miller as Maggie Bloom
- Christina Moses as Regina Howard
- Grace Park as Katherine Saville
- James Roday Rodriguez as Gary Mendez
- Stephanie Szostak as Delilah Dixon ("Family First" only)
- Tristan Byon as Theo Saville
- Lizzy Greene as Sophie Dixon
- Chance Hurstfield as Daniel Dixon
- DJ Nash ("Family First", "Pinocchio", "Six Months Later", "Surprise", "Fingers Crossed", "Just in Case")
- Terrence Coli ("Family First", "Any Way the Wind Blows", "Out of Hiding")
- Elizabeth Laime ("Not the Plan", "Any Way the Wind Blows", "Fresh Start", "Out of Hiding")
- Michelle Leibel ("Not the Plan", "Piece of Cake", "Fingers Crossed", "Just in Case")
- Christopher Luccy ("Game Night", "The Things We Keep Inside", "60 Minutes")
- Nikita T. Hamilton ("Game Night", "Little White Lies")
- Claudia Vaughan ("Pinocchio")
- David Marshall Grant ("Crystal Clear", "Slipping")
- Royale Watkins ("Crystal Clear", "School Ties")
- William H. Brown ("Six Months Later", "Little White Lies", "60 Minutes")
- Katie Scheines ("Stay", "Lesson Learned")
- Natalie Mercedes Smyka ("Stay", "Lesson Learned")
- Kristina Woo ("The Things We Keep Inside", "School Ties")
- Lucile Masson ("Fresh Start")
- Geoffrey Nauffts ("Slipping")
- Joanna Kerns ("Family First", "Not the Plan", "Crystal Clear", "Any Way the Wind Blows", "Fresh Start", "Just in Case")
- John Fortenberry ("Game Night", "School Ties")
- David Warren ("Six Months Later", "The Things We Keep Inside", "Surprise", "Little White Lies")
- Gina Lamar ("Pinocchio")
- Tessa Blake ("Stay", "Out of Hiding")
- Melanie Mayron ("Piece of Cake")
- DJ Nash ("Fingers Crossed")
- Bille Woodruff ("Lesson Learned")
- Allison Miller ("60 Minutes")
- David Giuntoli ("Slipping")
Not the Plan
Six Months Later
The Things We Keep Inside
Any Way the Wind Blows
Piece of Cake
Little White Lies
Out of Hiding
Just in Case
Gallery of videos used to promote the season.
Gallery of photographic stills used to promote the season.
- With 20 episodes, Season 4 is the biggest season yet of A Million Little Things. Per DJ Nash, it is "a sign that ABC has confidence in the series' long-term prospects".