"Daisy" is the thirteenth episode of Season 2 of ABC's A Million Little Things. It was written by Tucker Cawley & Dante Russo, and directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado. It is the thirtieth episode of the series overall, and premiered on February 13, 2020.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Delilah and Sophie come together during a family emergency; Rome and Regina learn that their potential birth mother could be in danger; and Maggie and Gary face a harsh reality when they attend a mutual friend's cancer remission party.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode takes place a few days after "Guilty".
- This episode is dedicated to DJ Nash's father, who is suffering from Alzheimer disease.
- Elena's cancer remission party takes place at the Top of the Hub, which is a real restaurant in Boston on the top of the Prudential Center. As of February 2020, the restaurant was due to close soon, as mentioned by Maggie in the episode.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Gallery of photographic stills used to promote the episode.
References[edit | edit source]
- UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Thursday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 2.13.2020, by Mitch Metcalf, Showbuzzdaily.com (February 14, 2020)
- million little things: daisy (2/13), by ABC, Wdtvpress.com (January 28, 2020)
- Tonight’s episode is dedicated to my father. My North Star. Who defines courage. Even if you don’t remember every amazing thing you’ve done, I do. Love you, Pops., by DJ Nash, Twitter (February 13, 2020)
- .@TopoftheHub52 is a real restaurant in Boston on the top of the Prudential Center. They’re closing soon, so be sure to go check it out while you still can. #AMillionLittleThings, by DJ Nash, Twitter (February 13, 2020)