"Daisy" is the thirteenth episode of Season 2 of ABC's A Million Little Things. It was written by Tucker Cawley & Dante Russo, and directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado. It is the thirtieth episode of the series overall, and premiered on February 13, 2020.
Delilah and Sophie come together during a family emergency; Rome and Regina learn that their potential birth mother could be in danger; and Maggie and Gary face a harsh reality when they attend a mutual friend's cancer remission party.
- This episode takes place a few days after "Guilty".
- This episode is dedicated to DJ Nash's father, who is suffering from Alzheimer disease.
- Elena's cancer remission party takes place at the Top of the Hub, which is a real restaurant in Boston on the top of the Prudential Center. As of February 2020, the restaurant was due to close soon, as mentioned by Maggie in the episode.
Gallery of photographic stills used to promote the episode.
- ↑ UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Thursday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 2.13.2020, by Mitch Metcalf, Showbuzzdaily.com (February 14, 2020)
- ↑ million little things: daisy (2/13), by ABC, Wdtvpress.com (January 28, 2020)
- ↑ Tonight’s episode is dedicated to my father. My North Star. Who defines courage. Even if you don’t remember every amazing thing you’ve done, I do. Love you, Pops., by DJ Nash, Twitter (February 13, 2020)
- ↑ .@TopoftheHub52 is a real restaurant in Boston on the top of the Prudential Center. They’re closing soon, so be sure to go check it out while you still can. #AMillionLittleThings, by DJ Nash, Twitter (February 13, 2020)