"Change of Plans"is the sixteenth episode of Season 2 of ABC's A Million Little Things. It was written by DJ Nash & Michelle Leibel, and directed by Daisy von Scherler Mayer. It is the thirty-third episode of the series overall, and premiered on March 5, 2020.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Per DJ Nash, Katherine's story in this episode "is dedicated to all the working parents who struggle to find the balance between work and family".
- The episode starts the day after "The Lunch".
- Curiously, per their nametags, the hotel clerk and the hotel notary both have the same first name: "Dana".
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Gallery of photographic stills used to promote the episode.
References[edit | edit source]
- UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Thursday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.5.2020, by Mitch Metcalf, Showbuzzdaily.com (March 6, 2020)
- A Million Little Things: change of plans (3/5), by ABC, Wdtvpress.com (February 19, 2020)
- This story is dedicated to all the working parents who struggle to find the balance between work and family. When you figure it out, please let me know. #AMillionLittleThings, by DJ Nash, Twitter (March 5, 2020)