"Band of Dads" is the second episode of Season 1 of ABC's A Million Little Things. It was written by DJ Nash, and directed by James Griffiths It is the second episode of the series overall, and premiered on October 3, 2018.
The group tries to be there for Sophie as an upcoming father-daughter dance recital approaches, and when she asks a very reluctant and arrhythmic Eddie to dance with her, it leaves Delilah feeling uneasy. Against her better judgment, Maggie agrees to have Rome in for a therapy session, but it quickly becomes clear that her new friendships are a conflict of interest. Meanwhile, Danny confesses a secret to Gary; Maggie receives an unexpected visitor from her past; and someone discovers a cryptic voicemail from Jon that was left right before he died.
- The table read for this episode took place on July 16, 2018.
- A scene involving Delilah, Regina and a blonde woman (played by Maria Turner) was cut from the episode. However, it can still be seen in promotional pictures.
- When Eddie enters his bedroom, the shape of Katherine appears under their sheet, confirming her presence. However, she was played by an unknown extra as DJ Nash confirmed that Grace Park would return in the third episode.
Gallery of photographic stills used to promote the episode.
- ↑ UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.3.2018, by Mitch Metcalf, Showbuzzdaily.com (October 4, 2018)
- ↑ A Million Little Things: Band of Dads (10/3), by ABC, Disneyabcpress.com (September 17, 2018)
- ↑ season one has begun💛 just finished the table read for episode 2 and 3:) #amillionlittlethings, by Lizzy Greene, Instagram (July 16, 2018)
- ↑ File:Promo 102 27.png
- ↑ A spoiler? Next week’s episode is one of my favorites. Grace Park returns and is brilliant! #AMillionLittleThings, by DJ Nash, Twitter (October 6, 2018)